Swimming pool & sauna
Outdoor pool surrounded by a calm park (seasonal opened), 25x50 ft indoor Pool (28°C), Whirlpool (35°C), Finnish Sauna-World, Roman Steam-Bath, Tepidarium with light therapy, blockhouse-sauna heated by wood, TerraSul-Bath (extra charge), precious-stone-laconium, Hildegard-of-Bingen-refuge, relaxation rooms and a fully equipped gym.
The spa's special emphasis lies on curative loam-based treatments that cleanse and detoxify, such as curative-mud-bath, curative mud-body-wraps and facials.
The Hotel Maasberg Therme offers a great variety of spa services including massages, wraps, facials, body peelings and baths as well as curative-mud-baths.
Something special..... is our TerraSulbad with curative-loam: a heavenly beauty- and spa pleasure in our steam-bath with starry sky.
- 25x50 ft indoor Pool (28°C),
- Whirlpool (33°C),
- artficially created sandy beach with beach chairs and lawn for sunbathing (during the summer),
- outdoor pool (openend during the summer, refreshing),
- and further lawn for sunbathing
- Finnish Sauna (90°C)
- Roman Steam-Bat (45°C) TerraSul-Bath, ,
- Tepidarium (light-therapy, 45°C)
- precious-stone-laconium (relax on heated seats with evaporating ethereal oils and relaxation music)
- blockhouse-sauna heated by wood (90°C)
- Hildegard-of-Bingen-refuge (relax on original, historic pews)
Our hotel guests have free to the spa.