Important information to know about your holiday in Germany
All rates at the Hotel Maasberg Therme are per person per night and include breakfast buffet, access to the spa, all service charges and taxes – excluding local spa tax.
Arrival: Your rooms are available from 2 p.m.
Departure: You are kindly requestes to vacate your room by 11 a.m. Hotel Maasberg Therme reserves the right to charge 50% of the room rate in the case of a late departure.
- Children up to 2 years are not charged in the room of their parents; up to 12 years for € 40,- per night/children including breakfast
- dogs (on previous agreement) € 8.-/day
- We do not take over liability for money and valuables. The use of all our facilities (including pools, saunas etc.) are excluded from liability
- German law applies, the place of venue is Bad Sobernheim. We recommend to sign an travelling insurance.
- Invoices can be settled cash or by EC-card. Wellness & health resort: in case of payment by credit card an additional fee is charged.
- Volksbank Rhein-Nahe Hunsrück in Bad Sobernheim (BLZ 560 900 00)
Bank account No. 3656769 (Bills Felke Kurhaus)
Bank account No. 3656777 (Bills Hotel Maasberg Therme)
IBAN DE61 5609 000 03 6567 69 * SWIFT BIC GENODE51KRE
LOCAL SPA TAX
The local spa tax is € 1,30 per guest per night. This amount is not included in our room rates and will be charged separately.
If you have any further questions regarding your hotel in Bad Sobernheim, the friendly team will be glad to assist you via telephone on +49 6751 8760.